A Mother's Plea to Her Son: Please Aim When You Pee



Please Aim When You Pee
Little boy, little boy its shaped like a hose,
So why don’t you control where the blasted pee goes?
I’m tired of the stink, I have to complain.
Please little boy why can’t you fricking aim?
You’ve sprinkled the walls, the sink, the floor
Son of mine, mom can’t take anymore.
There’s a yellowish dribble stuck to the side.
Why can’t you just aim it and pee-pee inside?
And please don’t leave the damn toilet seat up
So I don’t feel like I’ve sat my ass in a cup
And don’t pee on the seat, it’s not very fun
To have someone else’s warm pee stuck to your buns.
So please hold your penis, I know you are tight
I see you with your hand down your pants day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View from a teacher's brain and heart: Reactions during the Corona Crisis

I know there are several posts like this out there. But for my own piece of mind, I had to share this and get my two cents out there.     ...