3 Tiered Bathroom stand- Hot Glue Fun


I needed a tower that didn't topple my hair products & deodorant over. My slated metal tower from Home Goods let everything slip through the bars or fall over usually when I was innocently brushing my teeth. 
I checked out Pinterest & found a cool design using Dollar store metal trays. Alas, not trays to be had at my local. But a child-free meander of Big Lots scored these beautiful, teal melamine plates for $2.99 each. 
 They also came in a red and yellow print. 
Next, I found .99 cent no drip cups hanging off an end-cap.

With a little hot glue, I now had a pretty tower to store my beauty products that didn't topple them over or let my eye cream tube fall through the cracks. 

Easy, peasy! Except, now I have to hide my hot glue gun from my 6 year old who's made his own towers. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

View from a teacher's brain and heart: Reactions during the Corona Crisis

I know there are several posts like this out there. But for my own piece of mind, I had to share this and get my two cents out there.     ...